meta name="google-site-verification" content="gdcGt4xpWaQN6HWOZXIX-LttFtsShdzaLErlI_dUOJw" / usa trends uk fashion: Fashion Week Review: Spring 2011

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fashion Week Review: Spring 2011

After watching a very disappointing Project Runway I decided its time to review Spring 2011 Fashion Week in NYC, Milan and Paris. I don't know about you, but I was really rooting for Mondo. So I'll start out with my two favorite looks from each collection and then move on to some other amazing designers.

  
I adore this Beyond Vintage dress mostly because it has that sexy, loose, seventies vibe. It's a great print, slimming and can be paired with bright jewelry to liven it up.
 
How can you not love the red dress. It is a standout and I am sure we'll see it on the red carpet.
I saved my all time favorite for last. I couldn't help but fall in love with this collection.
Peasant dresses, beautiful prints, flowy, carefree...I feel like putting on a dress from this collection will transport me to a town on the Italian riviera, sitting in a cafe, eating risotto, watching the sunset.
 
Light and casual and so perfect for breezy summer evenings, or air conditioned movie theaters

No comments:

Post a Comment